Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

While 爸爸 was away... we had some fun

Shopping that is. It's girls' time so I bring 姐姐 shopping for her party dress that I promised for her birthday. I needed to see her trying it on, otherwise if it doesn't fit will be difficult to return or exchange (not like US where we can return with refund). 爸爸 was away for wedding dinner outstation and 弟弟 is under 婆婆's care.

姐姐 promised to be good and walk on her own. Sometimes if we go as family she'd request to be carried - manja. She said "不能走的时候拿 trolley 啦!". I told her I might not be able to handle a big trolley like 爸爸.

We had an enjoyable trip. We had pancakes for lunch and she chose her pancake - crepes with cream cheese and ice-cream, and hot chocolate with marshmallow to drink (ahem, she order from looking at the photos in the menu). She gave her opinion when I try on some blouses - said one of the blouse has funny design 哈哈. She said the adult clothes stores are boring when there isn't any children stuff to see. She helped me reserve a table while I went to order teabreak later at the coffee outlet. No wonder everyone say having a girl is a blessing! Still I wish I didn't stay that long as she was really tired towards the latter part. She dragged me away from the last shop I wanted to go. And she helped to stick the car park ticket into the autopay machine by herself.

She wanted to take a photo with the christmas decorations which she is so fascinated with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...