Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Going on to Pre-Primary

I received a call on Monday from the ballet school. The admin told me "She can go to pre-primary class this week". I was so surprised as she just joined in June. I told the lady who called "But she just joined not too long ago". The admin said "I dunno, maybe you can ask teacher".

When we reached the school, it was a bit later than usual - traffic jam. As soon as I finish wearing 姐姐's ballet shoes for her, Ms Grace had started calling the children's names. The girls lined up and tip-toed into the class, a different studio from the beginner's class. The class is much quieter and the children finally settled down to learn. As one of the mothers' say "Learn some steps". So she is now in pre-primary class from this week. I think they are asking those children who are 5 to go to this class. Next year they will have exam. Wonder what it will be like?


Here is the doll that she brings to the class nowadays. It's a gift from my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...