Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Feeding challenge

As 弟弟 is on the small side, I have to try to stuff him up whenever we eat together. Especially after being tormented during hospital stay, he is very whiny and manja, stick to me like baby koala when I'm home. One way that I manage to feed him during dinner is to play Bumblebee from Transformers. Bumblebee has to ring the door bell 'Ding Dong!' then he will open his mouth to take one spoon of dinner. Sometimes he tries to hide his face to pretend he is not 'at home'. When he's bored with Bumblebee, he will request to 'boo' at flowers/plants at the balcony. What a chore to feed this little boy! However he dare not act like this when 爸爸 is feeding him. He picks on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...