Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ballet, at last!

I didn't want to go for ballet even as 妈妈 and 爸爸 bring me to watch other girls at the ballet school near our home. Last Saturday, we went to another school to check out. I like the way teacher teach as it is about acting graceful, music and basic exercise, teacher talk about flowers, fairy, colours. So next week I will start my first lesson.

Since I am a shy and quiet girl to the outside world, here is what 妈妈 say to me:

妈妈: You must listen and answer teacher when she ask questions, OK?
姐姐: OK.
妈妈: Must follow teacher, OK?
姐姐: 已经讲ok 了!
妈妈: GRRR!!!

妈妈: So, 你要穿色什麽去 class?
姐姐: Like the other girls la.
妈妈: Ballet 衣服还没有买, 穿裙先,好吗?
姐姐: 好

I already know a bit about First Position as similar to Gymnastic class. But the skipping cannot do properly yet :P

Additional note from 妈妈: Didn't want to push her, but wanted her to have the experience and exposure to various arts. So when she didn't want to continue with recreational gymnastics, we suggested for her to try ballet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...