Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Birthday

My family got me a cookies-and-cream ice-cream cake for my birthday this year. Actually I hint and hint to my children I like cookies-and-cream but since no one had any reaction when I do that, thought no celebration since economy is not good. Surprise!





Here are the children looking funny - they purposely stuff their mouths with the cake. And honestly, 弟弟 did smile for the photo, but the camera was too slow in response to capture it, and he didn't collaborate with us for another one.

Close friends also celebrated with me, forgot to take more photos...only hv one photo of a cake which I need to get out of the cellphone. I wish everyone good health and happiness, and pick up some wealth along the year! Haha...stability is good enough - hoh?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...