Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hello Kitty watch from McDonald's Malaysia

One word sums up the experience - a mess. Since when is Hello Kitty so influential with the young girls? When we inform our princess there will be Hello Kitty watches from Happy Meal, she was smiling shyly when we offered to get one for her. As the watch she wanted is Purple Fairy, we'll have to wait until 25 Aug for it to launch. Last week, she came back and told me that her friends already have Hello Kitty watches. She say FJY has the purple fairy watch. I thought she was mistaken or the girl told her the wrong watch. Then she went on about who had which design, example her class monitor has Red Kitty Head, other friends had Green Apple etc. I told her would check when we get our logistics back to normal (爸爸's car sent for repair for 2 weeks). Already got 弟弟 the PLURAIL Series E3-2000 Tsubasa train that he chose.

When I went to enquire on Tuesday, staff at McD Greenlane told me Purple Fairy already sold out. I'm like -  what????!!!! But it's only suppose to be available on 25 Aug. How can it be sold out before it's sell date? I asked about Pink Star, and it's only available on Thursday. The staff told me apologetically that it's their management decision to switch the 2 designs, and no reason given. Also I notice that they do not display the Collectibles unlike previous promotions, no posters too. Luckily their FB page still showing the photo which I downloaded. And yes, my eyes didn't play tricks on me. They just changed it as they like. Tried my luck at Tesco McD, sold out as well. The service really bad until the staff is not able to answer my questions ie which design is coming out for this week. The supervisor is too busy with her PC and phone and ignored the staff so I left without wasting more time there. 爸爸 went to check with McD Sungai Dua and the staff there told him, previous design Pink Star sold out, Purple Fairy coming out on Thursday. Hurray, so we manage to get both designs for 姐姐 on Thursday by going separately to McD Greenlane and Sungai Dua. We went to get Breakfast Happy Meal on Thursday. Either folks didn't know there is Happy Meal breakfast or most people do not like their breakfast or not so many people want the Pink Star/Purple Fairy designs. We got both designs zippily. Actually can also get the Collectibles with RM3 without the Happy Meal. If we did not manage to find any outlets selling Purple Fairy and if all of them simply change their "decision" and deviate from what's advertised, then I'd definitely make an official complaint. Even on their FB page can see many people complaining about the Collectibles this time.

Fortunately all's well ends well, at least for us. Hope other folks able to get their 心水Kitty :)




The Happy Meal, somehow we got both fruit cup and hash brown?

 



爸爸 say the McD staff gave him these

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...