Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

年初一

These are my cousin's children with 姐姐 and 弟弟. L-R: 弟弟, 品宏,姐姐,克汉 (Last one I just 拼 by myself. Have to find out as my cousin gave very nice name to their children)


So how do my children and their children 称呼 each other? Are they cousin-cousin or just cousin? Maybe just go by name for their generation :) I think my children call my cousins as 表舅父. But my cousin's children will call me 表姑? hahaha... the chinese family 称呼 is so confusing. So all the adults are referred to as "Auntie/Uncle" nowadays no matter what the relation is.
At the playground opposite cousin's house. Up up and up on the highest slide.
弟弟: 姐, 很高!
姐姐: 弟弟, don't look down!

Finally they didn't slide down this old slide. Phew! And their father didn't bat an eyelash even though I'm nervous already. Apa la....
More manageable slide, still didn't get to slide down as it's too hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...