Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Music Class

On Christmas Eve, Ms Tan, my music teacher, teach us to sing Jingle Bells and let us take a gift from a big Christmas sock. All the children got red-and-white candy cane. But I got a princess one - Ariel the Little Mermaid! But 妈妈 don't allow me to eat yet.

I showed off to 弟弟 when reach home and as usual went to wash my hands and feet. This is 妈妈's rule, after reach home from outside must wash our hands and feet before doing anything else.

In the 5 minutes that I was at the bathroom, 弟弟 made another disaster. He broke my special Princess candy cane :( And was showing off what he did with his itchy hands.



妈妈 comforted me and allowed me to eat the candy. My lips turned green from the candy :P So I didn't get to finish it. 妈妈 don't allow me to eat sweets with coloring..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...