Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Seal's Adventure

We had a scare with the seal. 姐姐 said seal is missing on Friday evening. We can't find her everywhere. I thought we left her at the ballet class. 姐姐was quite sure she brought her home. But I blamed myself why I didn't check if seal is back or not. Nearly lodged a missing seal report.

See, 姐姐 still hold seal in ballet class this week. She is the one in pony tail this time, first girl on left with seal. I know, I know, the photos are a blur...just to prove it was there.


弟弟 was also quite concerned about our missing friend. He said, she went to playground to play and drive there by herself. We called the ballet school on Saturday morning ~10am but the clerk didn't see her. Then ~11am, 爸爸finally found her under one of the Ikea children stool. Alamak! And we worried throughout the nite for her.

Anyway, I asked 姐姐 if seal is missing, can we have another seal as replacement. She said no. :P She said no need to buy another seal, she is not replaceable. Fuyoh… already 长情 when so young.

However the clerk didn't even call back throughout the week. So seal is not going to ballet class anymore for fear of being really missing there :)

I think these photos were taken some time in 2008 when she was 4 yrs old with seal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...