Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

姐姐 fell down

姐姐 slipped and knocked her lips on a camel coinbox on Tuesday. Poor girl run to me as soon as I am back home to tell me about her pain. Her lips were bleeding and there is an area where the skin kinda rubbed off (可怜). It must be so painful! She is still brave and able to eat & drink as usual. However she said it is painful when she open her mouth wide. Even though her lips are healing but I notice the cut has developed into mouth ulcer today. After school I took her to see her regular paediatrician. She was hesistant at first. I keep on reassuring her that it's just minor condition and only a gel is all that's going to be prescribed. Before stepping out of the car, she ask again "如果严重咧?会怎样啊?". Have to repeat again "没有严重啦,just 给doctor check 罢了". Then only she followed me inside the clinic. She weighs 16.25 kg and measures ~106cm tall. Nurse say "Wah, girl, 你很瘦hoh?". As expected, we got the gel. Save me from scouting all over to find a relief for 姐姐. She was not very happy with the gel as it kind of stings when applied to the ulcer area.

Update 7/5: I noticed the ulcer had healed, and it doesn't hurt when I dab the gel on 姐姐's lips today. She was so happy she doesn't need to apply it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...