Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day

This is back-dated post...
I was procrastinating to write about Mother's Day as I didn't have a chance to capture photo of the gifts the children prepared. When I reached the nursery to pick up the children, 姐姐 gave me a basket with heart-shaped chocolate candy and sweets. 弟弟 gave me a pink paper flower.

Well, both children were excited about the gifts, and started to grab the basket or the flower already in the car. Some how, when we are home, the flower got a bit wet while I was washing up for 弟弟. After dinner, everyone ate up some of the chocolate candy. In the chaos, totally forgot about getting a photo :P The children sing Mother's Day song for me too, it's pretty cute. Goes... "See her eyes, See her nose....."
The children showing their gifts






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...