Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Plants

I helped in this year's decoration for the plants and house. Here's the latest family photo taken together with our plants.


Notice my new dress? It's actually 妈妈's dress when she is small. 婆婆 kept it until now for me. Hehehe..... 妈妈 say I look prettier in the dress than her last time.

Last year, we also had similar new flowers but they didn't survive after Chinese New Year. Hope this year's plant will make it through to Valentine's Day for 妈妈. 爸爸 changed his method of planting, he transferred to bigger pot immediately when we get the flowers. Only time will tell if this is going to help.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I tot of dropping you a note here :)

    I couldn't believe you as a mother of 2 until I saw the pictures on this post.

    The impression i hv of you is bubbly and fun to be with person :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...