Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

CNY mini concert

My music class hv Chinese New Year mini concert. We sing 'Come and play with me' and play 'Roller Coaster' (do-do-do) together at our keyboards. Then each of us went up to stage individually to play Happy Elephant (do-re-do) and Riding on the Clouds (do-re-mi). I watch the DVD for the songs frequently with 弟弟, so I'm quite familiar with them. I practise sometimes on the piano.... 妈妈 say I play quite nicely this time and I try to follow the music! Finally we sing 恭喜 恭喜。。。 but I am not familiar with this one. Hehe, I prefer Christmas songs.

Unfortunately 妈妈 forgot to bring camera and cellphone so not able to post any photos this time.

I love music class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...